Who we are
The address of our website is: http://merzdorf.pl
The Administrator of your data is
MERZDORF FINE FOOD SP. Z O.O.
45-839 Opole POLAND
tel.: +48 728 403 790
NIP (Tax Identification Number): PL7543117744
As a website user, you have the following rights:
- the right to request access to your data, its rectification, deletion or limitation of the processing,
- the right to object to the processing,
- the right to transfer data,
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose if you previously gave such consent,
- the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body in relation to the processing of personal data by the Administrator.
What personal data we collect, and why we collect it
If you send us a message via the contact form, we are in possession of your name, last name, and your e-mail address. Thanks to this information, we can replay to you.
Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User’s terminal device, and are intended for using the sites of the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the terminal device, and a unique number.
The entity that places cookie files on the Website User’s terminal device and gains access to them is the Administrator, MERZDORF FINE FOOD SP Z O.O.
Cookies are used to:
- Customize the content of the sites of the Website to the User’s preferences, and to optimize the use of websites; these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User, and to properly display the website, customized to their individual needs.
- Create statistics that help to understand how the Website Users use the sites, which allows to improve their structure and content.
- Maintain the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter their login and password on every subpage of the Website.
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” (session cookies) and “persistent” (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s terminal device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored on the User’s terminal device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters, or until they are deleted by the User.
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- “Strictly necessary” cookies that enable the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website.
- Cookies used to ensure safety, e.g. used to detect misuse in terms of authentication on the Website.
- “Performance” cookies that enable the collection of data on the use of Website’s subpages.
- “Functional” cookies that allow to “remember” the settings selected by the User and personification of the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of the chosen language or the region the User comes from, font size, the look of the page, etc.
- “Advertising” cookies that enable to provide to Users advertising content more customized to their interests.
In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User’s terminal device by default. Website Users can change their cookies settings at any time. The settings can be changed in such a way, so as to block the automatic handling of cookie files in the web browser’s settings, or to inform of each of their entries in the device of the Website User. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software’s (web browser) settings.
Cookies placed on the Website User’s terminal device may also be used by advertisers and partners that cooperate with the Website Operator.
Positioned content from other websites
Articles on this website may contain placed content (e.g. videos, pictures, articles, etc.). Placed content from other websites works analogously to as if the user would directly visit a specific site.
Using the website involves sending queries to the server on which the page is stored. Each query addressed to the server is saved in the server logs.
The logs include your IP address, server’s date and time, information about the web browser and operating system you are using. The logs are saved and stored on the server.
The data stored in the server logs is not associated with specific people using the site and is not used to identify you.
The server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the site and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.
Analysis of the statistics
On the website merzdorf.pl, the following technologies are used to track the actions taken by the User within the Website:
- Google Analytics’s tracking code – to analyze page statistics,
- Facebook’s conversion pixel – to manage Facebook ads and run remarketing activities.
Who we share the data with
Data are made available to third parties only within legally permitted limits.
- Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043 USA – in order to store personal data on the Google Drive server, the website has Google’s tracking code installed that allows us to use Google Analytics.
How long we store your data for
If you leave a comment, its content and metadata will be kept indefinitely. Thanks to this, we can recognize and approve subsequent comments automatically, without sending them every time to moderation.
For users who have registered on our website (if there are any), we also store personal information entered in the profile. Each user can view, correct or delete their personal information at any time (not counting the username that cannot be changed). Site administrators can also view and modify this information.
Personal data resulting from the conclusion of the contract will be processed for the period in which claims related to this contract may be disclosed, i.e. 10 years from the end of the year in which the contract expired, including 3 years as the longest possible period of limitation of claims, an additional year is for the claims made last-minute and delivery problems, and counting from the end of the year is to determine one date for deletion of the data for contracts ending in a given year.
Data processed for the purposes of direct marketing of our products and services will be processed until there is objection to its processing.
What rights you have to your data
If you have a user account or have added comments on the site, you can request delivery of a file with an exported set of your personal data in our possession, including all of those provided by you. You can also request that we delete all your personal data in our possession. This does not apply to any data that we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security reasons.
Where we send the data
Guests’ comments can be checked using the automatic spam detection service.